Calling all Wickliffe students: Interested in creating a drawing for possible inclusion in the 2016-2017 Student Directory? Art Contest submission forms are in the main office. Drawings due to the main office Thursday September 1st.
On behalf of the Wickliffe PTO, I’d like to welcome you to the 2016-17 school year. I am looking forward to the year ahead!
The PTO’s goal is to enhance the experience of every student and teacher at Wickliffe, and we do this in a number of ways. Yes, we provide financial support for many things (field trips, classroom supplies, hands-on experiences at Wickliffe, and many, many more), but we also support them via manpower (calling all volunteers!), as well as serving as co-educators (both in and out of the classroom). These are just a few examples of how you can get involved (please see below for more details). I’m confident that each parent/guardian can find a way to help that suits them and to add a little weight to my request – kids love it when their family member gets involved :) If you have any questions PTO-related, please don’t hesitate to contact me (email@example.com). I hope your school year gets off to a fantastic start!
Back to School Coffee
Join me at 8:15 AM on the first day of school at the courtyard just outside the library for a cup of coffee and a snack to celebration of the new school year.
PTO President 2016-17
Wickliffe Progressive Elementary School
There are several ways to help from a one-day commitment, to an event committee, or even a board position. Email Courtney Ruppert if interested (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Participate in fundraisers throughout the year:
- Free Money (Boxtops, Kroger, Giant Eagle, AmazonSmile – see back of this handout handout for details)
- Restaurant Nights – once a month we have a benefit night at a local restaurant. You eat dinner and we get a % of the sales. Dates on below.
- Charleston Wrap, Square 1 Art, Scholastic Book Fair – optional fundraisers at different times of the year
- Attend Informal Affair – November 12, 2016 @ St. Agatha – our MAIN fundraiser of the year. An adults-only, Wickliffe community event!
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Enroll your child in After School Discovery (an enrichment program for kids K-5; 3 sessions/year)
3. Pay your PTO dues ($25/family)
We are a non-profit organization that seeks to enhance every child and teacher’s experience at Wickliffe. Your financial assistance is greatly appreciated!
- 13, 14 & 15 Eat at Carsonie’s
- 19 order wrapping paper from Charleston Wrap (until 10/3)
- 28 go skating at Skate Zone 71 from 2-4pm
- 15 Send in those Boxtops
- 18 Square 1 Art ordering begins (through November 1st)
- 25, 26, 27 play golf & have dinner at Miner 49’er Black Light Mini Golf
- 17 Eat at CityBBQ
- 6 Order a pizza from Marco’s Pizza
Welcome to our Website!
Thanks to our sponsors…
- INFORMAL AFFAIR
- Wickliffe Fall Festival
- After School Discovery
- Wickliffe Wellness
- Loyalty/Shopping Programs
- Power Wolves – Wickliffe’s Volunteer Club
- Spring Celebration
- Field Day
- Teacher Appreciation
- July 4th Parade Float
- Wickliffe – Extra-curricular Activities